All India Test Series Aimed for Anthropology Paper-1 & Paper 2 of UPSC Civil Services Examination (Mains).
UPSC Anthropology All India Test Series : OCT 2020
Instructors: Mrs. Sosin Thayyaba Revella and Team
Fee: ₹ 13,000/- [Including Taxes]
- 12 tests
- First test on 10th Oct 2020. Last test on 19th Dec, 2020
- Chapter wise, section wise and comprehensive tests
- Both in online and offline mode
- Offline- test will be conducted in our premises on every Saturday, beginning from 10 th Oct 2020. Question papers will be made available for both Online and Offline students on the portal by the morning of scheduled date.
- Offline test time- 11am to 2pm.
- Students willing to write the test in OFFLINE mode should inform the test Centre two days prior to the test. (by Thursday). Contact details to inform will be made available on the completion of the admission formalities.
- Hyderabad and Bangalore provide Offline test centres.
#1-10-196, Street.no.1, Ashok Nagar X roads,
Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad, 500020.
- Both online and offline students have to submit the pdfs of scanned copies on the portal
- Question papers have to be downloaded and attempted only in the prescribed format for submission and evaluation. Answer sheets in any other format will be rejected.
- Each test has to be submitted within two weeks of the scheduled date of the test.
- Discussion of test will be on Monday in the classroom at HYDERABAD Centre.
- Doubts corner is placed on the portal, in which students can raise their doubts.
- Video explanation will be made available to both Online and Offline students on the portal
- Students on prior appointment can meet the faculty for one to one sessions. Doubts corner is enabled on the portal for the online consultation.
- Answer sheets in scanned pdf to be uploaded on the portal by both Online and Offline students. SUBMISSION OF ANSWER SHEETS THROUGH MAIL OR IN ANY OTHER FORM IS STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED.
- Online- Test will be uploaded on the portal on every Saturday, beginning from 10th Oct 2020. Recorded class discussion will be made available on the portal.
- Answer sheets evaluated thoroughly and will be placed on your dashboard within 14 days of submission.
- Doubts clarification and hand holding on improving presentation
- Validity of the course- 100 days from the date of admission.
- The students who join the course later to 10th Oct 2020, are directed to follow the same sequence, to complete the tests in the allotted time. They can avail the explanations in ONLINE. Offline explanation of the tests currently in progress can be availed.
- Institute reserves the right to change the schedule based on the necessity.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED